I think the VW Bus is now my dream car. I LOVE them and soo
Want one just like this. I think I would take it for a drive here too :)
I've always considered myself to be partial hippie.
I love berks, hemp clothing, things local and organic. I love dreads
although I would never get them. I love beads and hemp jewelry.
I LOVE earthy colors and LOVE peace.
I'm not hard-core because I am a republican, a believer in shaving and
wearing a bra. I don't do drugs. I hate potent perfumes and especially Lavender.
I live by deodorant. Not a lover of sunflowers or bright crazy decor.
(although I love the bright color decor greek/italian style.) and LOVE meat.
I grew up playing in a vw bus in my uncles yard with my cousins.
So fun and fond memories. There are so many things you can do with
one of these awesome rigs! Whats your dream car?

Oh. my. goodness! That was my dream car!! I really wanted a dusty blue one with a daisy painted on the front wheel, (you know the spare tire that is on the front of them??) Somewhere I drew a picture of it. I should go find that. I really wanted one to travel all over the US in it. I still dream of it...
ReplyDeleteInstead I had a little VW Fox (you know you are what you drive??) :) [I saw an ad that said that and I used to tell people that in college...crazy me!] I love love loved that car and it was a close second to my real dream car! Now I drive a minivan...hmm...oh well. Someday I just may get my VW bus. If you do, I will!!
AHHH! We are TWINSIES! You are so cute you daisey lover. haha, oh minivans. Well my dream car was a red 1967 mustang, then a dodge ram 4-4 black truck...now it's this..ha how things change!
ReplyDelete