Sunday, June 27, 2010

The simple things in life.

The other night was probably one of the worst ones in my history. After my last night of work at Ono Gelato, Chris picked me up and was just as sweet as ever. His words were kind, his mood tender and his voice quiet and calm. He asked me what was the matter and I told him. He was there for me. He was fighting on my behalf. He was being my prince. We pulled up to the house and at the doorstep was a package. I then checked the mail and found two more packages. Getting packages is probably my most favorite thing ever, and I SOO needed them. The first was from Aunt Vicki. It was a Willow Tree Statue that held a wire balloon saying "miss you". SOO sweet and thoughtful. Then from Mom. She sent me a pineapple wind chime that she had made years ago, oh my I love it!! She wrote a really nice card as well, at this point my heart was a little less droopy. The third package was from Sam Gardner sending me Photoshop CS3! I have been trying to figure a way to get it after my computer crashed without spending money and or hacking it off the internet and once he heard he sent it right away. There is hope in the world of kind people! I have to show you the treats! 

Mom MADE this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment