Says Westly to Princess Buttercup. He may not have liked rolling down the hill or being her farm boy but it happened to him and he lifted his chin up and said as you wish. I quit my job the other day.. the first time I have just said I'm not coming in tomorrow. The owner was telling lies about me to the manager, silly things, but things untrue none the less compromising my reputation as an employee. Things had been building up in that drama cesspool of a business and this was the icing on the cake. I am just so frustrated that if it's not one thing on this island it's another. There is so much sin and muck in this place. At least I have never been so aware of it. I don't like jumping from one job to another, but I have no choice when I find one is paying under the table after hire, or another didn't send in my business license and is trying to get me to pay their taxes, or another lies and changes peoples words and turns everyone against another. It's frustrating when I have the highest work ethic and a positive attitude and great customer service. Is it a crime to expect a company to be honest? To be drama free and legal? To recognize a good employee when they see one? I was spoiled at "The Rustic Coffee Bar" in Fairhaven, Washington. The Heerspinks know how to run a business. I LOVED working there and for them and they made me raise my standards for work. I have been continuously unsuccessful at finding anything like The Rustic since I stopped working there on January 7, 2009 to move to Maui. So I, Katherine Beth, am currently un-employed and ALL I want to do is be a full time Photographer and or a stay at home Mom. Timing and just fact of my life is that neither are possible right now. So I lift my arms to the Heavens and say As You Wish, Lord. Lord, you know the desires of my Heart, but you also know what is best for Me here and now. It may not be what I like and where I want to be or what I want to be doing, but it is your ever so perfect plan and I trust in you.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment