Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nothing but time..His and Hers.

The past two days I have had mostly all to myself. So! Spring Cleaning! hah. I massively organized the place and arranged it to what makes sense being less cluttery and all. We had to move the clothes to the bookshelf, and our stuff in the chest of drawers. So...I got this idea to make the top of the bookshelf my display of things and the top of the chest of drawers could be Chris'! Loving it...Here is a peek!
Chris' Space with a bowl for his trinkets, a photo of his little baseball team, him with his Grandma who passed and baby tyler, "Miss You" from Aunt Vicki, Classic Mt. Dew, Dilbert Calendar and his UFC magazines.
My Space with images of Me and Hubby on WEdding day, Cousin Molly and I, A darling pineapple candle holder,  BFF Sarah and I, Starfish for trinkets, and my Summer reading.

It's good to have a his and hers :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment