Saturday, June 5, 2010

Family of 11, Success!

Oh my goodness, what a shoot I had the other day! This was the first family via word of mouth in Maui that I have had! Didn't know them from adam. Three beautiful families from the south, darling as ever and hysterical as well! I truly enjoyed working with them! The dads were a hoot! They both lifted me on their shoulders to help make a pose work, at first I thought they were kidding and was timid about it, but they insisted and It was so helpful! As I was shooting this family of 11, an elderly gentleman came up to me and asked me for my card after I was done! I'm praying that something will come of this possible future shoot, sounds like another great photo opportunity. Here is a sneak peak of this beautiful sunset filled with beautiful people.  


4 comments:

  1. Kat, they're fantastic! Beautiful! I love looking at the pictures because they give me a new eye behind my own camera. I really love the one with the two kids playing in the sand. You feel so drawn in to that one. And if I had to pick a favorite its the family of 5 on the beach holding hands. But they are all so beautiful. And when I finished looking at them I feel excited for you because i KNOW that those families will be thrilled with the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Did you recommend the family wear those colors? I love all their dark hair contrasted with their white shirts and then the color of the sand. It's perfect. Totally highlights their faces and expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the kissing ones with the kids making faces- so cute! Hawaii makes such a perfect beautiful backdrop- it makes everyone look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH! THanks kristine! I love your photos!!! You are a great photographer! No - they were pretty on top of the outfits! hah.
    Carol! thank you - the kissing ones are my fav.

    ReplyDelete