Steak with Parsley Sauce, Hawaiian Sweet Rolls and Cooked Carrots.
The other day I got this book from costco! - "Food Everyday - From the Kitchens of Martha Stewart Living - Great Food Fast." and I LOVE it. There are soo many recipes that Chris would totally eat! I don't know if you have had to pleasure of feeding my hubbs but it's tough. He likes very little. Since we moved here, he has been asking for spices, peppers and fish etc. I am so proud! hah. Tonight I tired "Steak with Parsley Sauce and Sauteed Mushrooms." So I got a new york steak and grilled it, made the sauce (with FRESH parsley!), cooked the carrots (instead of mushrooms - chris doesn't like them..) and threw some rolls in the oven and WALLLA! A Delish dinner! The timing of everything was perfect and Chris gave it a two thumbs up!! YAY ME!
Absolutely "yay you!" Way to go! That steak is making my mouth water!
ReplyDeleteWow!! I am totally impressed. That looks absolutely scrumptious!
ReplyDeleteYay you! Excellent work, friend.
ReplyDeleteAHH! Thanks Marie, Abbie and Kristine!!!!
ReplyDelete