Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Madness!

So much to do! I have so many things in the working for my Photography business over here in Maui! AHhh, like waiting for my business card layout, finishing my new blog, starting a facebook page for my photography and getting 3-5 promotional cards designed and distributed, creating copyright cards to go with my DVDs and figuring out and deciding on pricing and packages!!! A fellow photographer is sending me a copy of CS3 so I can use my code to install it...finally! YES! Then I will have a session to edit and upload asap for you all to see! YaH! Don't I sound like a busy business woman!!! I'm stoaked, ok guys help me out! If you know someone who is visiting Maui, and you like my work - I would love to be hooked up with a session! I am hoping to drain out my job at Ono Gelato and live purely off my Photography! What do you think of my new logo for Maui?! Ahh, I love it - Thanks Tina, sooo much!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Kat! Love the new logo....you are one talented girl! Loves! Chessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the business!! how exciting!

    and how uber jealous am i of your current whereabouts?? living in HI? ahhh! a dream! i am extra excited to get there!! yes--it seems we will be focusing mostly on Oahu--but a little jaunt to a sister island isn't out of the question. we're planning a week out there! so excited! feel free to pass along any recommendations on places to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's very cute!! that is very awesome about your business, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog! congrats on the new logo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you honey family!
    Thank you Alfie! Ahh, don't be jealous! haha - it's a much better vacation spot than a home.
    Krystal! Thank you soo much - i am very excited!
    Nicole! thanks love - you are too kind!

    ReplyDelete