Friday, June 11, 2010

My 2010 New Years list...Getting Checked Off Rapidly!!


  1. Would love to go to church at least once or twice a month.
  2. I want to loose 10 pounds!  - Lost 5!!!
  3. I want to finish reading the twilight series. 1.5 Books left!!!
  4. I want to make a baby :) Like really make one!! 
  5. I want to live somewhere other than here.
  6. I am going to recruit people to work for chris so he doesn't have to work so much. Done and DONE!  
  7. I would love to become a better cook!  Working on it...:)
  8. I want to take a photography course or join Maui Camera Club.
  9. I wish to pay all our debt off in 6 months?!?  3/4 of the way there!!! 
  10. Sell the dang saturn! Done and DONE! 
  11. Horseback ride at sunset in Maui. DONE AND DONE! (Valentines Gift.!)
  12. See a dolphin. (off Kaanapali Beach one day!!!)
  13. Whale watching trip. (Anniversary gift!!)
  14. Camping on Lanai.
  15. Go to Kauai.
  16. Go to the Big Island.
  17. Go to one more luau.
  18. Get up early every day - instead of lazing around. Find more things to do. (Almost have this under control!)
  19. Get my wedding album.
  20. Be better at being just me and Chris. (THOUSAND times better.)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like a great list and you are getting so much done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat! I love the last few posts you've done....very fun! I remember my first Thanksgiving turkey....what an adventure! My mom had sent me detailed instructions, which were great...but I forgot to take out the innards bag inside before cooking....needless to say it was a disaster! Sixteen years and plenty of mistakes later I love hearing the oooh's and aaahhh's of a well loved meal! The fun thing is that sometimes those mishap meals make the best memories! Loves....Chessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leslie!
    Chessa - Thank you! haha, ahhh cooking disaster stories! yes, lots of laughter from those meals! Love you!

    ReplyDelete