Friday, June 11, 2010

Gourmet meal number one ....BUST.

What my lasagna was supposed to look like! 
FAIL. Is what I officially did last night. I spent like 2 hours prepping this italian lasagna for dinner. I had it good and ready to go in the oven. I called Chris if he would be ready at 10 and he was, so I popped it in the oven. I was at his work at 10, and he wasn't in the car till 10:20ish. Of course he had a last minute customer. The lasagna only needed 35 minutes to cook. AHHH! ok, totally stressing, and totally pressuring Chris and stressing him...Came home and the lasagna was toast. Ahh man. We ate some pieces anyway but I just tossed the rest of it away. Gourmet meal number one of this month...bust. I have to say I enjoyed making it though..

3 comments:

  1. Sad post about the Lasagna! I totally didn't know a hoot about cooking when I got married. We had so many failed dinners. I still don't really like cooking. I think the thing I hate about it most is that the people eat it. Then it's gone. Nothing to show for your hard labor and everyone expects you to start all over and cook something else ... like almost right after the stinking dishes are done. Ahhhh ... Hug you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yeah - it's been a trail! It's hard on your self esteem too! Whats that all about?! haha.

    ReplyDelete