Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Reading

I was inspired by my friend Olivia to post the books I hope to read this summer! So here goes! 

(Just over half way through!! Trying to finish before the Movie's out!)
(Half way through! So much better than the movie!)
You HAVE to read this! Not quite finished, but it's just what I need!
Picked it up at a garage sale Saturday.
Also a find at a garage sale. 

Any Suggestions of a Good Summer Read? I suggest the top three so far, 
but I want to hear your ideas! What are you reading this summer? 

3 comments:

  1. just finished eat pray love---make sure you read it! so good!

    and i really loved "a woman and her God"---beth moore is aweseome!

    i also suggest "the help"! seriously as good as the hype! one of the best books i've ever read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you've ever read anything by Francine Rivers, (she's a Christian author) but she has a bunch of books, they're all good, but I especially loved her Voice in the Wind trilogy.
    I love Harry Potter!
    Happy reading! XOXO, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alfie! I am so excited to read eat pray love! and "the Help" is next on my list!!! THank you so much for the suggestion!

    Heather - I haven't read anything by francine rivers but but I totally will check that book out after my list! Stoaked! Ah, thank you! ANd excited for Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete