skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Just a little something...
Who knows if it's for me or a gift...it sure was therapeutic to make. Just simple and quick. A two day ordeal. The yarn is super soft, and the color is rich! Hmm...Better get back into my unfinished projects!
I love it! It's adorable! And I want one just like it! Haha!! Love you, and I love seeing your bright smiley face!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Cheap therapy! Just the cost of some yarn. I definitely need to try it. It's cute. And you're cute. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteWay cute hat! Adorable. Keep the therapy coming!
ReplyDeleteKat! so cute!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU!
Hmmm Sarah, who knows?! It could be for you!?! hah. I love you.
ReplyDeleteKristine! cheap in wa with 50off joanne coupons...haha but yes..cheap ish. You totally should try it! I think you are cute!
Marie! Ahh, you encourage me - thank you!
Maghan! I love you. So much.