Monday, December 27, 2010

A few of my favorite things....

 camera of any kind will always be my favorite gift :) 
belle :)  
this was a tear jerker. I thought I was going to have to buy this myslef (a book of my grandmothers art, sketches, photos of her working etc. ) but knew that i couldn't afford it for a while.. and then who knows if it's still available? Anyway...It's a PRECIOUS book and my mother and FAther got it for us!! I am soo lucky to have this - I love bragging about my family, i get it from my dad. But I am proud of all my family members, and My grandmother (still with us) is amazing. She has been an illustrator for a few children's books, been in MANY bellingham craft shows, was in many clubs, has her art matted and framed taking over almost all of our homes we're all proud to say! She is an inspiration. I love her dearly and am soo glad we got this for christmas. 
 My favorite page in the book, the four aunts with their eldest. Mom is {Elizabeth with peter, the second on the right, top row.} Precious. 
 31bits.com - check it out. PLEASE. I love this necklace. And the money goes to Women in Uganda. Learn of them, what they do, why they do it - and support them when you're buying birthday or general gifts!! 
 This is Bernard. I love him!! Thanks Hon! 
My husband bought me diamond earrings - SOO sweet. I love them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment