AHHH So ya know all that couldn't happen due to stupid snow?!?!? Well the next morning for my moms and my tradition of early early shopping on Black Friday - God gave us the best gift. CLEAR ROADS!!! EVerything was melted. Blessing. So I went into moms room - even though dad said don't wake us up (thinking the snow would be there..) and I opened their shades and said mom LOOK!! So a half hour later we left to Fred Meyers for their sock sale!! We ran into family like we always do - love doing that..and got our little socks and fun trinkets. Mainly it's just the concept of the tradition...get up early and have a blast - it's really not about shopping...anymore anyway. We went to starbucks for our coffee before continuing on to the mall! YUM! Holding a hot coffee while actually being cold - foreign to me as of late. We went to the mall - arms linked and just shopped and talked and ooooed and awwed at pretty things :) It was soo fun. Then we had time before we had to be at Aunt Mary's for lunch..so we went to Yeagers and I saw VICKI!!!! Totally cried. Ah. I'm a sap. She showed us her store and then we headed to Marys. Then came home and I took a bath and a nap :) SOO nice. Then OFF to Grandma and Grandpas for the family thanksgiving. It was everyone's leftovers of food and dessert. Lots of talking and then prayer. Soo fun - not like the normal Thanksgivings in the past - it was weird. Everyone was gone by like 8ish. Didn't really have time for games or such. Oh well. None the less - it was nice seeing everyone - and I got to talk with Molly. That was the highlight of my day. She is in Honduras with the Hispanic Orphanage helping others. So love her and miss her. It had been too long since I'de heard her voice. Great day.

{In line at Starbucks!!}
{Weird this year - no celebrating birthdays for three aunts and missing a whole lot of Aunties and Cousins...and Not at Starbucks or Haggens but still fun.}
{Michael and I!}
{Love my Parents}
{Kierstin and I sobbing talking to Molly.}
{Jessica, Oliver Russell and Lauren.}
No comments:
Post a Comment