One of the things I had wanted to do at "home" when visiting was to go to the pottery place and paint with someone! I knew that someone would be mom - and she totally wanted to go too!! So we made a date of it!! Ahh. It was sooo fun. Seriously. We spent a good while picking our pieces and then gathered all our materials for arts and crafts time! There was a piece on the wall with a lace print! We totally got the "how-to" on this and went at it. I made a piece for a friend and a piece for mom for her birthday December 1. Mom made a piece for me and a piece for a spoon rest for the new house! So we were there for a while just oozzing creative juices and just loving being together. When we were all done and packed in the car ready to head to the next place mom said "did you notice we were using the right side of our brains there?" and I said..huh? hah. "did you notice how we didn't talk like at all??" That was soo funny! We really didn't have much conversation the whole time we were there! We were soo tuned in on our projects! I said well - it's means we love each-other if we can be comfortable in conversation and in silence. :)






{I made the tree dish for mom - light blue with a tree :)}
{And this for my friend for her love of tea }
{Mom made this for me - light blue and red :) }SOO CUte.
{Moms spoon rest!!}
{HA super red face! But this is cute! }
Soo much fun. Thanks mom for going on a date with me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment