About a week after being home from Washington, our dear friends came to stay with us for a week! YAY! I love loveloveLOVE these people. I have come to know them through Chris. They knew him since he was a wee little child. I love hearing funny stories of when Chris was a babe. It makes me happy :) Anyway, the first time I was really introduced to the Silver Beach Community was at the "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" production in Lynden. The moment I walked down the isle to my seat, I felt a million eyes on me - I got glares from several girls younger than me - I was stealing one of their good options for arranged marriage...hah. I thought it was funny - I went to public school, so to me - that kind of thing is totally normal. The judgements before even knowing a person, the assumptions of what a person is like since they never grew up in that church etc. I was an outsider and I was NOT welcome. Kristine didn't care! She was this beautiful light shining with Gods Love and Acceptance. She came RIGHT up to me and asked ME who I was, and was happy to meet Chris' lady :) She was the reason I started going to that church. She touched my heart, and I got to spend a WHOLE week with her and her three eldest Chillins in Maui this past week! Seriously a joy and delight spending time with these four. They all are soo fun and funny and kind and healing. It was like having family home for the holidays. It felt like family. We had some meals together, coffee together, shopped together, played together, laughed together and teased one-another. Ah every moment was just so positive and uplifting. Chris and I both needed that. The talks I had with Kristine and Kaisha I will cherish. The time Chris had with Collin he will Cherish. And the BLAST that we had listening, watching and goofing off with Alissa we will NEVER forget, she is a gem and we love her. Wii games, coffee, pizza, bubba gumps, beach, talks, beach, shopping, beach, pool crashing, hot-tub crashing, beach, coffee, rest. Epic. Thank you for gracing us with your presence.








The Langleys Took us out for Dinner!! As a last Horrah before they go to the Mainland :(
Darling!!! Love these two.
CUTE!!!! Such fun.
We love these two to the bottom of the ocean and back.
Oh so fun. Love the photos you took of them. The black and white is my favorite.
ReplyDelete