Saturday, December 4, 2010

Yummm Babies :)

FINALLY!!!! I get to see ALLL these babies..I've written several posts on "Someday I'de like to meet..." Well this November, I met 4 chillins of people important to me!!! How fun, Huh?! So on Monday I was able to visit my cousin Kierstins newest babe Oliver Russell! He was LITERALLY one week old! Ahh, sooo precious. The moment I walked in to their picture perfect home and gave hugs and loves to kier and dave and hudson...I saw a little bundle on the couch - Kierstin looked at me and said "Do you want to hold him?!?" AH. Nervous - never holding one this little before. So ready though. So yes, I held him. I held him for a good long while. He was just sleepy baby - making dreamy faces - smiles and puckered lips and frowned eyebrows. So precious. I was inhaling his scent like it was a drug I had to have. Ah - they all seemed so happy the family of four. Mom was talking with them as I was mainly just rocking back and forth just loving this baby time. Hudson was just as darling as ever, sooo much bigger than last year. Wow, time will you just slow down?! Love this family.
{Oliver Russell Reasoner}
{Huddy Buddy!!}
My dearest Friend Sarah asked me to spend the night Monday night!! Ahh, we have never had a spendover yet!! Such a breakthrough in our relationship, haha. Which meant lots of Calvin time! We had sooo many great talks and had thai food! Lots of making Calvin happy, laughs and loves. We went to bed suuuper late and poor baby woke up two hours before his normal time. Mama was Tired! He woke at 4:00, 4:30, 5:00, 5:30 and then at Sarah got up to feed him at 6 and I just decided to get up to join them! It was kinda neat to see how the family life with baby all works! We had fun baby morning time just smiles and happiness. Joyful that we were together. What a precious time. 
{Calvin Jacob}





Even though we were around in August and December of last year - I can't remember if it was November..but Brooks was born and I was not able to make it out to my cousin Karas place to see him!! So when my family and I were out at the tree farm to tag our tree...my cousin Kara with her two kids Payton and Brooks - and my cousin Jake and wife Talia and two kids Maggie and Louisa were ALL there!!! Lousia was just born this past Fall/Summer - and I had never obviously met her before either! SO the two little ones I thought I was going to miss again - I saw!! Just before I left too...I think It was Gods little gift to me. Lousia looked at me and Smiled - ahh I made her laugh. There were soo many people in the house and she was laughing at ME! I felt like the most important person in the world! And Little Brooks!! He loved my Boots! hah - he waddled over - little chubs that he is! SOO cUTE! and was just staring at my plaid rain-boots! Cute. Grateful for that accidental meet. Since I didn't take a photo of them...here are stolen ones from their Facebook pages. 
 {Little Lousia and Maggie!!}
{Brooks!!}





No comments:

Post a Comment