This year when I visited home I didn't bother with Christmas Gifts....therefore we got to Ship them home! Super fun, I thought - soo different for us and rather exciting! Tigger SOO wanted to go see Grandma Elizabeth and Grandpa Doug :) Unfortunately Mama said no. hah. How cute is this?!
Thankful for friends!!! Two dear people to me in Maui have near-holiday birthdays! So I had the privilege of making them a plate of home-made Chocolate Cupcakes and bringing them little somethings. I soo enjoyed doing this, these people, Ileta and Stacy, are such blessings in my life.
{Me and Ileta}
{Stacy and I}
The Kitties were SOO excited for the opening of boxes and the balls of ripped wrapping paper!
Chris and I made Sugar Cookies!!! YUM! This is a holiday tradition for me...I LOVE these cookies. So I made them in the morning and after coming home from work we, together, frosted the gingerbread men, trees and cupcakes!! SOO fun. Loved every minute of it!!! Now we have cookies in our cookie jar!
{Chris' Santa :) }
{My Tree :) }
No comments:
Post a Comment