Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Lemon Harissa Chicken
So at the Anthropologie bowling party, I won two 10$ gift cards to the store, so I bought this darling coffee-table book "food for Family & Friends simply delicious recipes for stylish entertaining at home" by Ryland Peters & Small. So far we are two for two! I will share with you the other recipe after this :)
handful of cilantro, mint and parsley (didn't have mint.)
2 garlic cloves (1 garlic clove)
3 sm red chiles, seeded (didn't have chiles - would have added beautiful color.)
1.2 tsp cumin
1tbs chopped lemon
4 tbs olive oil (used 2 tbs - the other is for roasted veggies that go with this meal - didn't make yet)
6 chicken thigh fillets halved (used 2 chicken breasts - cut in cubes - cooked in a wok.)
salt and pepper (If you have it - use gourmet salt)
process herbs, garlic, chiles, cumin, lemon, 1tbs oil, salt, pepper
1tbs oil in skillet - med heat. cook chicken 7-8 min.
spoon the marinade over top.
turn over and cook for 5 min.
pour lemon juice over the chicken and turn the chicken over in the pan.
It was delish!!! Adding mint, and the chiles would have MADE the meal. YUmmm. I hope you enjoy this! (I also think it would be better as chicken breasts with the bone in - on the bbq. :) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment