Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fun on our days off :)

Chris and I wanted to see Captain America, so Chris looked for another theater and we decided that on the way we would look for the apartment he lived in when he was little with his parents! He kept talking about "That is the lanai where I grew my potatoes in my potato plant!" and "Thats where I learned to ride my bike!"sooo sweet. Love seeing that side of him.  So we found the exact place, and then went to the movie :) FUN! (Oh he also found it without an address :) He's amazing. 




I had Sunday off! I went to our Anthropologie Bowling Party!!! SOO fun. I got a ride with Lindsay, and played with Lindsay and Liz against Tierney, Laura and Shawn! SOO fun. We won and I played GREAT games. I laughed SO much. It felt good. I won two 10$ gift cards to Anthro that I got a cook book with :) So fun and I hope we do more things like this in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment