Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Whew, a NEW week.
I don't know about anyone else but MAN am I glad it's a new week. Last week was CRAAAZy for me. My emotions were verging on psycho, hah. My lovely period was heavier than it's been in a long time, I kept forgetting to eat and had crazy amounts of coffee - making my work shifts very uncomfortable and I was totally off my game. I wasn't sleeping and my dreams have been horrible. We had a leak in our storage unit that created mold, making us throw away about 1/4 of our precious things worth plenty of green and more important - memories. We had to bring everything in the car and the house so it could dry up...of which I have been reacting to with scratchy throat and runny nose, plus it SMELLS. I missed everyone and felt aches of loneliness so much it HURt. I didn't feel like doing ANYthing....totally in a state of crazzzy. The best part of the week was receiving a care package from my mama and my husband surprising me with some DARLING boots for fall/winter ...also found out my brother in law Tyler found a nice place to move to, my in laws just moved to a place close to work and my eldest brother Peter just finished his first internship (so much closer to being a PT Doctor!):) HA! oh man. I don't know WHY or WHAT the heck was going on...but HELLOOO this is NOt going to be happenin this week!
So today I had a day off. I could have had a date with some co-workers..but I needed a ME day. I slept until 11 (not really sleeping...for some reason I am just not sleeping well lately.) I made a pot of coffee and started to deep clean the house at a slow pace. I ended up organizing lots and filled a bag for goodwill. I talked to my Bestie Ileta and was encouraged by my cousin Maghan by texts as I was still struggling today. They brought me out of my funk and I kept on organizing..Chris came home and I went to the market to get some yummmmo dinner, I made Seasoned Steak, Cooked Carrots, Rolls(bought), Wasabi Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy. It was FAB. Ah now it's just the old married couple, chillaxin at home waiting for yet another day to come along :) TOMorrow we will be putting all the junk back in the storage unit and I can continue to put finishing touches on our lil apartment. Chris' work still sucks, still bums him out....there is no change there....mine is still great..I have a possible shoot coming and I have one booked for oct. PRAYing for more...I'm stoaked about what I've been doing lately for fun, I want to practice more. I made a little something for my mama this week :) OK! So this week, I am going to work out, wake up early, clean and do projects (home/craft/cooking/baking or photography), work and be JOYful and positive, fill my days with "things to do or to try", take the bus to ocean beach by myself, write in my personal journal, buy the book "one thousand gifts" because I want to kick fears and negativity in the butt, prepare things to do with mom and dad when they visit...put my photo coupons EVERYWHERE, drive more and get comfortable :) I just want to be as BUSY as possible :) I think that will help. PRAY for motivation. UGH. I need that.
encouraging words from cousin Maghan referring to the book "One Thousand Gifts"..."I think that Satan wants us to believe the lie that something other than God can fulfill us, make us content. You know? Because you are married...it is the best! But not without work...right! I haven't read much of the book...but when I have read talks about how it's so so easy to question God when bad stuff happens. To question that what he has for you is the best thing...better than the plans we have. I do that all the time. But that we need to find joy...not in our circumstances but in Jesus. So hard but such a good lesson."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment