Friday, September 9, 2011

Ah done with yet another FANTASTIC series...


AH!! I finished the Mocking Jay. SO SAD. I wish there were a MILLION more books!! So the other day I started reading the second Harry Potter book and bought One Thousand Gifts that I will start soon :) 
Favorite quotes continued from Mocking Jay: 

"And suddenly, it's as if there's no one in the world but these two, crashing through space to reach each other. They collide, enfold, lose their balance, and slam against a wall, where they stay. Clinging into one being. Indivisible. ...........No one seeing them could doubt their love."

"So after, when he whispers, "You love me. Real or not real?" I tell him, "Real."

"Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes
And when again they open, the sun will rise.

Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daises guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings 
them true
Here is the place where I love you."

2 comments:

  1. oh i love love loved the hunger games!!!! cannot WAIT for the movies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i still have to read the last book of this series!!

    ReplyDelete