Monday, September 26, 2011

Registered in the State of California! (not to vote....yet..)

AHH! We got our car registered today! We were supposed to do it by the 23rd but we came in three days later and I was TERRIFIED they were going to charge us another 200$! Chris told me not to say anything - so I didn't and guess what! We were in the DMV no more than a half hour and being helped took like 30 seconds and we were done! WHAHOO! That was totally weighing on my shoulders but I prayed about it and I'm sure it's by the grace of God that we skipped the late fee :) SAD to take off our Hawaii plates....although it's a new adventure - so it's bittersweet. PLUS Chris said that we can move back and get new ones :) hah. We are so glad they didn't take our plates, we are going to put one of them up on our wall :) Now we just need a new license and some more work on the car as well as registering to vote in the state of CA before we are really californians - which i don't know if i will ever claim that title, but again - new adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment