Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tuesdays Thoughts :)

So I am sitting in Barnes and Nobel drinking my Pumpkin Spice Latte thinking that I will be in Washington for FALL!!!! AHH! I cannot wait to go to my "Home" in less than one month!!! I cannot list all the things i am excited to do, all the people I am stoaked to see because their are tooo many!  Mainly I am excited to spend two weeks with my parents and brother Michael at home in their home....which is the home of the new chapter in the "Adelsteins" lives. The place of family gatherings. The place of Grandma and Grandpa someday! I cannot wait! I do think I am going to list some of my "must do's" though :)

1. Meet this little Guy :) And hug my BFF!!
{Photo By Leslie Parks}
2. Almost never leave my Moms side!!
3. Got to Zuanich and a few special Cemeteries.
(These don't mean anything is more important than another by number except the first few!!)
3. Go to Dads work - Get the tour and take him away for lunch.
4. Play soccer with Michael!
5. Meet Brei (Michales Girlfirend) and Leslie (Tylers Girlfried).....hmm the testing begins :)
Perfect Fit! :) 
Seems Sweet :)
6. Have coffe at the Rustic Coffee Bar! 
9. SHOP IN TARGET!!!! And VICTORIAS SECRET!!! and Michaels and JoAnnes!
10. Meet Louisa and the little someone joining Kierstins Family of three soon to be four as well as Brooks!! All Chillins of my cousins!! (See obviously this is more important than shopping!!! :) )
Little Louisa!! 
{Due before I get there!!!} 
Brooks!! 
11. See as many family members as I can!
12. Go to Lynden to See Ann and Al Penner and have coffee and scones with them at the Lynden Dutch Bakery!
13. MAYBE go to Grace Church!
14. Paint Pottery in Fairhaven.
15. Take artistic photos of my FAVORITE place in the world. Being Bellingham.

.....Well thats all for now!! I am sure I will come up with another list as I am sooo excited to visit "Home"!!

PS!! Attention to all Bellingham Readers! I am booking sessions in Bellingham to make money while I am away from work in Hawaii. Anyone up for a family photo for the Christmas Cards and Gifts for Christmas, I would love to work with you! Just give a call! 360.305.8320. I have two already and won't book a crazy amount so Call Now to reserve your date!! I am there from the 17th to the 30th of November!

1 comment:

  1. Kat....I always love the photos of you and your mom, very sweet! I hope you have a very sweet visit and that your heart is full and overflowing when you return to Maui!

    ReplyDelete