Woke up early Saturday morning to my Husband getting the living room all set up for the carving of pumpkinS! We are never up at the crack of dawn (for us thats 8:30 :) ) so I was very excited that the house was cool... still enabeling us to put on a pot of coffee!! YUMM!!! Hah. We had two pumpkins each! I was goofing off and photographing the Kitties while this was a serious affiar for Chirs! He was very focused and very into the pumpkin carving this year. So I felt like i wasn't being a team player and chimed in!!! I did A HORRIBLE job this year!! And Duh DUh DUHHH!!! Chris did a BEAUTIFUL Job!! I was getting so frustrated and impatient...I just kept accidentally chopping pieces off that Chris had to help me toothpick back on :) Patrick (Our newest addition to the family!!) kept getting on the table and was eating the pumpkin!!! He LOVED it. Soo funny. I put him on the pumpkin to see if he would stay for a cute picture and he totally put his head in through the top! Tigger was up checking things out before hand and then got bored :) I had to drag him out from under the bed for a family photo with the finished products!! Now we just have to take photos with the pumpkins all lit up!! It was a Wonderful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is nice to have access to your beautiful photos.
ReplyDeleteJonas
Great carvings! We look forward to doing that with the children this weekend!
ReplyDelete