Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My wonderful incredible amazingly sweet husband :)

So Chris had a day off this week when I didn't. When he brought me home he was slower to come inside...and when he did I saw a darling package I assumed was for me :) He said I could open it and oh my word.....I think it was the nicest card he has ever written me. I totally cried. It was a just because gift, the best kind. He got me the movie "Beauty and the Beast" on Blue Ray....He know's I'm a sucker for anything Belle. He also got me a gift card to barnes and nobel!! There are so many things I want there ...it's going to be hard to level it down!!! We had a lovely evening together and then today I had off with him and we had a date day :) We soaked up some sun and then went shopping on the other side. Chris got us a box of Sees Chocolates and he bought me my white converse high tops!!!!! AHH Feels like Christmas. Seriously. He has just been extra sweet and kind lately, makes me feel bad when I feel like he isn't and then out of the blue there is my romantic prince charming :) I think him not being that way all the time is just perfect, it makes it soo much more special. Anyway ...here is my darling gift :)


No comments:

Post a Comment