Thursday, October 28, 2010

Proud Moment Of My Husband :)

(Chris...Love of my Life)
....This is a letter from a customer - sent to allll the right people :) 

"I recently was on vacation in Maui. While there, I purchased a pair of Ray Bans at the cannery mall location. Unfortunately an associate there pushed my new glasses into a glasses case that was too small and bent the frames. I wasn't aware of this until hours later when I put the glasses back on. Later that day my wife and I were walking front street and we stopped in a sunglass hut location where Chris Evans was working. Chris immediately began working to resolve the problem. He apologized for the other associates improper handling of the glasses and began calling other stores to see if he could locate a replacement pair. Long story short, after a couple of days Chris had tracked down a replacement pair, provided me with the correct size glasses case and turned what could have been a bad buying experience into a good one. Chris could have very easily referred me back to the cannery mall location and washed his hands of the entire problem. However he took charge of the situation and immediately began working to get the problem resolved. As mentioned, it took a couple of days. Thats because Chris ended up checking stored in the area near my home so that, just in case he wasn't able to locate a pair on the island, I could complete the exchange once I returned home. Chris went above and beyond and I truly appreciate all that he did. I am hoping this email gets directed to the appropriate personnel as Chris deserves some accolades in regards to the scenario. Good customer services seems to be hard to find these days. Great customer service is almost impossible to find. Chris provided truly great customer service and is a true asset to your company. Please pass on my thanks, once again, to Chris. Sincerely, ...."

WOW, is all I have to say....He has had a few raises since...and is VERY known now by the Big Wigs who need to know him in order for a transfer to the mainland this May. Hiphip hooray Husband!!!

1 comment: