Monday, October 11, 2010

Insight Anyone?!?!? First Newborn Shoot!!!

....any suggestions I would appreciate to making newborn shoots easier...I know I have to get a new camera for better quality(mines been VERY loved for three years now..) ..but if you do newborns and have the tricks of the trade I would love to tune in! It was really tough and very intimidating...I have never been around a newborn...ever. I mean never able to hold one. So..It was kinda scary. I had a lot of ideas but I learned the thing about newborn shoots is you can't go into it with ANY expectations. Kinda just what you get done is what you get done. hmm. So I'm not like OHMYGOSH...best shoot ever!! But I don't think they are horrible either :) I still found a way to lean more toward my area of expertise...family portrait..bad Katherine!! hah. I am going to head over to their place again soon to do just Cayman and some naked ones too. Tell me what you think, but be nice :)









1 comment: