Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Perfect Sometimes....by Justin James...My new favorite song.

(Photo shoot by Tina Ducker, Bellingham Photographer)
We've been talking about this thing called love

Probably something you've been dreaming of
It's the one thing I can make it right
It's like your coffee in the morning light
It's the sweetest thing you've ever seen
Orange tree among the evergreens
When it looks like you can count me out
I'll bounce right back with a sparkle in my eye
You always get me high
I get lonesome sometimes
The sun and the sand and you and I
It's perfect sometimes
You want to feel your feet in the sand
Wiggle your toes ... We can
Be on a sun-drenched island far out in the sea
A perfect place with the sweet melody
Just look around, the oldest sound
A coconut be falling from a tree to the ground
I see the sun setting in your eyes
I steal a kiss beneath the starry skies
You always get me high
I watch the waves roll by
The sun and the sand and you and I
It's perfect sometimes
Just like a movie scene
Where you are the beauty queen
I'll be your leading man
We can go up and live our lives
Warm in island paradise
And we can have our sometimes anytime
Every day, every night
What do you say?
We've been talking about this thing called love
Probably something you've been dreaming of
It's the one thing I can make it right
It's like your coffee in the morning light
It's the sweetest thing you've ever seen
An orange tree among the evergreens
When it looks like you can count me out
I'll bounce right back with a sparkle in my eye
You always get me high
I get lonesome sometimes
The sun and the sand and you and I
It's perfect sometimes
It's perfect sometimes
You always get me high
It's perfect sometimes (It's perfect sometimes)
It's perfect sometimes

2 comments:

  1. I love these pics!!! They kind of remind me of that silky dress that Arial wears in the Little Mermaid. And BTW: I love Belle too! Have you always lived in Hawaii? Or did you move there because of the obvious?

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Do I know you? I feel bad?! ) Thank you! Haha, Thats kinda what i thought too. My husband and I moved here nine months after coming here for our honeymoon. For like a backwards retirement plan sorta thing. play/adventure. We didn't have any responsibilities. So it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete