Happy Mothers Day Mama!
"Elizabeth"
Encourages
Loving & listens
Interested & incredible
Zealous? hah. (to the Lord.) & zany (crazy fun)
Awesome
Beautiful
Endearing & earthy
Thoughtful & teacher
Helpful
There are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how absolutely incredible my mother is. Since the day I was just a thought in her mind she has loved me. As I grew she was there, through every trial and through every joyous occasion. She suffers when i suffer. She rejoices when I rejoice. She encourages me and lifts me up, and every chance she gets mom directs me to Jesus. My mom is a wonderful example of Christ's love. I look up to her. She is my best friend. We have gone through a lot together and I praise Jesus for where it has brought us. Being an ocean away has done nothing but bring us closer. She is my everything and I love her deeply. I count the days when I can see her beautiful smile again. Mom, happy mothers day. Hip Hip Hooray to the best mother a girl could ask for!
PS: I could write for days about our life together and the journey we have shared, but I am selfish and am keeping that all to myself :)
(Visiting from Maui at Christmas)


What a beautiful tribute Kat, thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAH, thanks Mrs. Honey! I just love her.
ReplyDelete