Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Someday, I would love to meet...

....Michael Henry
(Mama Megan Curneen and baby Michael Henry!)
(Doesn't this face just say kiss me all over it?!?) 
This is Michael Henry, my cousin Megan's first born! They live in San Jose, California. I have not had the chance to meet his sweet face yet. Gosh, he has to be coming up on a year? I just can't get over those big brown eyes! I know he just has to be the most fun, sweet and loving boy, cause my cousin is soo cool and a wonderful mother, I just know it! Megan is my Aunt Connie and Uncle Tom's eldest, Kelsey is her sister. They are family on my dads side, even though we barely got to know them growing up I feel as if I know them and just adore them. They are wonderful people. Someday I would love to meet Megans boyfriend and his daughter who makes up their family. Someday I will meet them...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment