Friday, May 7, 2010

My days here in Maui...

....are spent working at Ono Gelato serving Gelato and making coffee :)


My friend and co-worker Lauren and I.
...are spent visiting with this lovely famiy, Tan, Mindy and Cindy!
I've known this baby since she was in mamas tummy. I get baby time with her lots!!
She has the BEST smile (This isn't it..) :)
Danny! Such a sweet man, he's Father and Husband of this family.
...are spent savoring a shave ice from David at Ululanis Shave Ice. (Not my pic)
I like the "Local Motion" Le Hing Mui, Pineapple, Mango and 
Le Hing Mui powder! Yum. (Not my pic)
...are spent chatting it up with my favorite ladies..Ileta and Sasha.
...are spent inhailing the fumes of used books and listening to classical music in the Book Emporium.
....are spent contemplating wether to river dance as I pass this fellow every day playing the Violin for money so he can go to Ireland.
...are spent ooogeling over my Hott hubby at the Sunglass Hut before I go home. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this! It makes me want to spend the day with you...enjoying gelato and shaved ice...finding treasures, and meeting all your friends! How lovely! I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH, Well....if you come in Jan or FEb!!!! You could do just that!!! Ah, I miss you. and It is lovely! You would love the bookstore.

    ReplyDelete