I am first and foremost a Professional Portrait Photographer. I may love to be a barista and serve Gelato but that is not my passion or career. Most of you were my clients in Bellingham, WA. After the drastic change and move to Maui, it has taken me quite a while to open to others and share with them what I really do. Just recently I have been able to really enjoy living in Maui. I have been able to settle and get comfortable with my surroundings. So being happy with life, i have my drive to do what I do best once again. I have several plans and exciting changes for Katherine Beth Photography!! I am excited to put myself out there and begin to profit from this gift. So stay tuned!!!
A little history on me and my camera...:) I have been taking pictures seriously ever since my Grampie gave me his Canon AE1 with several lens' and an off camera flash. I was my High Schools photographer for practically everything. Through that I got offered to take senior portraits for classmates and then families and so on. I interned with Samuel Gardner, a professional photographer, for just over a year, all the while doing my own thing. Back then I was Katz Photography. I took several courses at the Community College to take in as much information as I could. I was literally a sponge. SOO Hungry to know more and more. After high school I got a job with Yary Photography (then Artiem, now all separate Photographers) as an individual Photographer. While working with them, my business flourished. I was becoming quite known just by word of mouth. So I quit Yary to be on my own. I have a Canon 30D and 10D now and an off camera flash. I am going to bring back my big lights from WA to HI in November. I am all about relaxing, chill, fun, comfortable and just natural. Every one of my Clients (I believe) have had a blast and so have I, capturing milestones in their lives - I feel so privileged to be a part of that. I have a website with the images taken in WA. http://katherinebeth.com/ Check it out!! About a year or two of shoots after shoots, I moved to Maui with my hubby for an adventure. This adventure (mom I know you don't want to hear this) has become a life. So, in my life, I am a Photographer! So I want to start shouting it on the roof tops and get my name out there!
HELP ME! Most people book shoots with a photographer who is recommended highly by a friend, family, neighbor, co-worker etc. It's all word of mouth. If you are my client or just like my work and know someone visiting Maui, PRETTY PLEASE let them know how great it would to capture their time in paradise! I so would greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much, and I hope you enjoy looking at some of the images I have take her in Maui!!! :)
(My Mother and Father for their 29yr Anniversary, first time in Maui!)
(Locals Lacy and Josh - Maternity Shoot!)

(Cousin Maghan and Roy on their Honeymoon!!)
(Friends From Church at SBCC in WA Kristine and Brett Thomas!)
Have a nice Day! Aloha!

Beautiful pictures, Kat! I'll be sure to mention your name if I know anyone visiting! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks Abbie!!! I would love the good word! :)
ReplyDelete