So May 23rd was Chris' 25th birthday!!! It was a very relaxing, very peaceful day. We both were able to get the day off. We slept in and had a nice breakfast. We chilled and watched tv for a bit. We put Tigger on his leash and let him roam outside. He was so funny! He was actually kinda scared, though the wind was howling. Off to the beach to see if it was going to be a nice day for it, turned out it wasn't - very rainy and windy off and on...So we headed back home after an hour there. We had lunch and watched "Failure to Launch" together. The house got pretty hot so we went to go watch the sunset! Then home for talipia, rice, cooked carrots and cupcakes. Chris opened his gifts all throughout the day. We had a fun day just being together. He didn't want to answer calls, he just wanted to be with me. He was very happy, tender and sweet. I love this man soo much. I am so blessed he is my husband. I am soo blessed to know him and have him in my life.
My Nanny Made this Candle Holder. :)
Happy Birthday Honey! Cheers to you and a million more birthdays!!!
Sounds like a lovely birthday! Glad you got to spend it together! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs to both of you! Heather
Ah, I think he liked it! THanks Heather! Loves!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Chris! Job says he thinks the candle holder is cool. Sounds like a great day.
ReplyDeleteWay to put on the all-day-party even with just two people! You rock, Kat! Oh, and Chris is pretty cool too. :) If he shaved (which we wouldn't want him to do) he would look like Mel Gibson in Braveheart in the picture of him at the table! I love Chris's long hair! Collin just said, "Chris's hair inspires me." Ha! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete