Wednesday, March 16, 2011

hmm

I keep trying to tell myself...no it's silly. 
The movies hate on it. 
Christian friends/family I have grumble about it.
Old people wish they waited. 
Men look miserable. 
Does sex even exist after? 
Why does my heart ache for it over and over? 
Why is it the ONLY career choice I can't get over.
Why is it - that no matter how many signs I see of hardship due to such choices..
It is still the number one desire of my heart. 
Oh Lord. You know the desires of my heart. 
Your will be done. 
In Earth as it is in Heaven.
Amen.
{photo by me. 2010.}



3 comments:

  1. The blessings FAR outweigh the hardships :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sex does exist afterwards and is still wonderful. There are extremely hard days and extremely wonderful days and everything in between. Wether you wait or not or God chooses to bless you with it or not it is all perfectly planned by God. His timing is perfect. God will let you know.

    ReplyDelete