Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A day for me.

Ah, Monday night was so exquisitely wonderful in so many ways. It was just me at home for 8 hours. I didn't have a car...so I couldn't go anywhere. I DID make the most of my day. Everything (most everything) I did was for me. I painted my nails in Jamaica Me Crazy Essie Nail Polish. I read some of my current book, "Breaking Dawn," while in the bathtub, with a glass of wine all the while burning my soy coconut candle. BLISS. (The tub was cold and it was glorious seeing as my home was CRAZY hot.) I made lemon currant scones and they were SO delicious and SO reminded me of my moms that I had THREE!! I watched Glee and Brothers and Sisters and Step Up 3. All things Chris wouldn't care to watch.  I talked to my mom and talked to Joyce Langley (which is like talking to my grandma.) I did some house work (that was for the both of us so I wasn't COMPLETELY selfish :) ) Ah. It was just SUCH a fantastic day. I loved every minute of it. All laze. No productivity. The only thing that would have topped the charts would be if I had graham crackers and confetti frosting, and a massage. HA! Now I am back to the real world, sort-of. Chris and I had a great day off together yesterday watching two movies at home and getting things accomplished for the move, and our almost 3.5 mile walk at night in the rain. Today we are still getting things accomplished slowly but surly. He is getting his hair cut and will have an eye appt later today as I get my items for my cards to then make and sell :) Thursday I plan to finish making my cards as Chris is at work and then hopefully my friend Iltea will steel me away for some hot-tub crashing time. ps. I LOVE her. and it's going to be sooo freaking hard to leave her. AH. SOO. This no work thing, I think i'm cut out for it :) haha. I hope YOU have a day for you one day this week at LEAst. It's glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment