Oven: 400. Ok. So best meal ever. (I prefer to have this meal when I go to costco - grab a fresh Salmon - and bake it THAT evening for dinner...) This meal is a slice of home for me. Place the Salmon over a sheet of foil (on baking sheet). Lather with Butter, sprinkle with salt and pepper (sea salt and course ground pepper if you have it.) Sprinkle brown sugar over the entire fish. 1/4 onion - slice and lay the rings evenly across meat. Squeeze with a lemon (not too much..a dash) Cover with foil - making a pouch. Bake for 12 minutes exactly. Take out and check - if it's light pink and pull's away easy it's done. (basically 12 minutes has been the perfect number for me every time, moist AMAZING Salmon.) Serve with salad (my pick is avocado, tomato, cashews and raisons.) and rice and a glass of red wine :)
This recipe is rated two thumbs up by Christopher Lyle Evans.
enjoy !!!
YUM!! For some reason, I rarely buy fish, but you've inspired me!!
ReplyDeletethis sounds delicious.
ReplyDeleteSOO good you guys!
ReplyDelete