Still in bed at 9am, I roll over and see my husband walking toward me from the living room with three beautiful red roses, a massive box of chocolates, a box of heart candies and a darling, SWEET card :) He says happy valentines day and gives me a precious kiss. Then he says "Your coffee and pastry is in the kitchen :)" This was my morning. SO precious. We both kinda went about our day - doing things relating to the move and then were off to work. I had a BLAST at work with my single co-worker. We had a good ole time. TONS of laughing. TONS of jumping and fun. Picture taking. It was great. The next evening Chris and I had off - and he took me out to David Pauls for dinner. We had wine and a luscious meal - with great conversation. The best part was the three berry pie :) BEST ever. It was a very romantic evening :) :) LOVE this holiday. My husband is not all about the romance concept most days...he brings it out randomly and then on Valentines Day. So to me they are rare moments which make them ALL unforgettable. What did you do this valentines day, lover or no lover?

{2 cards from Chris, one card from Dad and Mom, 2 cards from Me.}
{me in the am with my Valentine's goodies, Chris bringing Sexy Back for work :) }
{our "Valentines Day" at David Pauls.}
our 5th Year. We had our FIRST date February 14, 2006.
Love that man. Every Day.
{my image of my Red Velvet Balls}
Valentines Desert Wednesday Night (since we had dessert at the restaurant) Red Velvet Balls....SOO good...but I had only enough Chocolate for like 10 balls and there were like 50! hah. opps. Chris didn't like them because of how sweet they were, but thats EXACTLY why I love them. :) I struggled with making them look pretty as I dipped them, after the first 3 or 4...bummer. I was told to use the double boiler instead of the microwave next time and I should probably leave them in the freezer for longer before dipping. You should TOTALLy try these.
No comments:
Post a Comment