Saturday, February 19, 2011

Welcome Katherine Evans, a Local Artist of Maui, Hawaii :)

EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK! Ok you guys. I know I have hyped up these cards. They have taken a lot of time and research and decisions. Guess what?!!?!?! All that hype has PAID OFF! YAY! I am now officially a Local Artist in Maui, Selling my Recycled Paper Greeting Cards in Aina Gourmet Market. I made 37 cards (ran out of supplies...) and they bought ALL 37. :) :) :) I spent the first hour of work (I work at that market.) setting up my display of cards. All photos taken on the Hawaiian Islands of Maui, Lanai and Oahu. I have three series. 1. Scenic/Floral. 2. Candid Portrait. 3. Film Black and White. I sold my first card to my co-worker who came in on her day off to shop :) YAYAY! (she got her discount so it wasn't like the first...) then I sold the second one to someone who LOVED the image - it was a film b&w of the boat they sail, they bought it full price - and they are locals. (they are selling for 7$) (I wonder if they are going to frame it or put it on their wall?!?) SOO cool. LOVE hearing people's connections to my images. I cannot wait to sell more. I cannot wait to be in constant business with this market and others to come :) My next project is with Uluani's Shave Ice. Thanks for your support you guys! I am excited to actually do MORE things relating to my passions.
If you are a reader and coming to Maui or living in Maui - PLEASE :) You are welcome to stop By Aina Gourmet Market - Located in the Hanua Kai Resort and Spa in Lahaina. http://www.honuakaimaui.com/DiningActivities/Dining.aspx
 {two of many....}
 {All paper is Recycled...All Labels Recycled 100%}
{Me signing my first Invoice...noting i received the cash..Me in-front of my display...My Display!}
{this phone doesn't do this girl justice...Brittany, My FIRST buyer :)!!!}

COME CHECK THEM OUT GUYS! If you want a personal order, I will ship - the cost of the cards to you are lower than they are at Aina, being sold by me and not a company. Contact me at 360-305-8320 or katherinebethphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment