A belated birthday gift from my friend Sarah, who just started a blog herself! http://theeschbachs.blogspot.com/?spref=fb She sent me this DARLING block that I LOVE and goes with my desired house decor...costal. LOVE. She also gave me this beautiful blue necklace as well! Patrick is just adorable isn't he?
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
belated gifties :)
AH! SOO the other day I come home to find a yellow folder in the mail containing my headband from Ilene Gamboa at muchlove-illy.blogspot.com. I have been following her blog for over a year and just LOVE what she makes and what she has to say! I don't know her, haven't met her but feel as if I do. For this Christmas I asked for more hand-made things and this specific headband caught my eye! I LOVE it. I got it on Christmas and my FATHEAD broke it :) hah. So I have it now and it's PERfect! PLEASE go to her site and check out the beautiful things she makes...rings, headbands, hair pins etc. muchloveilly.etsy.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment