haPPy thANKsgiving evERYonE!!!
WOW! It's been a while - and it still kinda will be I think! ha. I have had SOO much going on! It started with preparing a Thanksgiving for my Hubbs as I will be away from him for this holiday....before this happened my manager ended up in the hospital - co-worker thought and still thinks her cancer is back...another co-worker is on vaca and the chef is the managers hubby so of course he's out! AHH!!! CRISIS at work - only THREE of us are really pulling the weight and it's been SOO draining. So I still had wednesday all day with the hubbs to make a lovely thanksgiving meal for him!! It was AMAZING! Rum Glazed Turkey, Cranberry Sauce, Corn on the Cob, Mashed Potatoes, Rolls, Sparkling Cider and then Pumpkin and Apple Home-made pie for dessert!! He was able to relax while I cooked and then he took me out for coffee after dinner! Then we came home to watch Grown-Ups and have our piE! VERY memorable. I loved EVERY second. But now it's still all work, sleep and eat. I can't really focus on packing for my trip to Washington till Tuesday - the day before I fly out!! Oh well! Hah. Chris and I are going to go see a movie and just be together that day. I look forward to some rest and hang time with him! Ahh two weeks is the LONGEST i have EVER been away from him. It will be a challenge. But the distance I think will be good too (yall gatta understand it's been just us for 2 years! hah - alone time will be healthy.)-and seeing family will be good for me. Soooo tomorrow I work a double ( I should be sleeping now...) and then Monday I work pm and tues I have off to pack and clean out the fridge and fill it for chris, pay bills etc. and just have a DATE!! day with my hubby. Wednesday - I have a long day of flying and then will be picked up by my BROTHER! Caleb!! YAY! Thursday is being picked up by my MAMA!!! and PAPa!!! (ps my cousin just had her baby today - baby number two - oliver russell!! SOO cute of a name - i can't wait to meet him! ) and then will stop at my BFFS!!! to meet her BABY!! AHH! That you have seen many posts about! :) Friday is NaDA! Saturday is a hair appt - a photo shoot and a wedding shower. Sunday is two photo shoots and after that its just family and thanksgiving and shopping the day after with my MA! Ahh. GUYS sooo much to think about and yet I am just soo excited and actually very tired..hah. I can't wait to wear the Brown Boots waiting for me I got from Victorias Secret!! Ahh I will have my Fall. I think thats a good thought to leave this anxious message with :) FAll. Glorious Beautiful Love of my Life, Fall.
So excited for you!!! Once the plane takes off you can relax for 5 hours after all the crazy busyness. Hugs.
ReplyDelete