...to change the boring ole white cup to a beautiful, vibrant and glorious RED!!! AHhh I love love Christmas in Starbucks! It's just soo lovely. Chris and I go there 3-4 times a week before I drop him off at work...Sometimes we have time to sit and enjoy our coffee - and sometimes we don't. Never the less - I have been anxiously awaiting my Eggnog Latte for a LONG while, and guess what??? ITS HERE! It's never as good as the way WA baristas make them, lets face it....we're living in HOTT maui..so coffee is really no-ones forte - but it's still Eggnog in a Latte...and it's Bliss. Ahh I also had a Chai-Nog the other day too...MAN am I going to have to start working out!!! It's just one of those things that tells me it is, in fact, fall here in Maui - and I'm ok with that. Hope you enjoy your winter Starbucks Drink, like we do ours!!
November 1, thinking they would have eggnog - wrong...
November 2, EGGNOG LATTE!!


No comments:
Post a Comment