Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Madness!!

AHH! I am off to Jury Duty!! Scared! I have never done it before and I am going alone! Hah, I was going to miss the date too - last night Chris told me it was monday instead of tuesday!! at 1:30 am...eeeek I am making some earl grey for the drive! Can't wait to have it be over and am SOOO glad that it's today so I can have my actual DAY OFF with my Hubby on Tuesday!!! Have a great Monday Yall!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hope you didn't get chosen for a jury!! I have had jury duty way too many times! I haven't ever gotten chosen to be on a jury, though. The last two years I have been summoned to SEATTLE District Court!?! Fortunately I got out of it both times...that would have been a tough two weeks! When I have gone in, I have been thankful to see a glimpse of the system...even if it is a pain in our schedule!!

    ReplyDelete