Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Frist Attempt at a Christmas Wreath :)

So...feeling super inspired by friends blogs making wreaths for the holidays and all...I was beginning to crave a little craft day myself!! Today I had off and was by myself for the majority of the day. So..I had already purchased the materials all i needed to do was make it!! I have been looking at a lot of wreaths and working with a crazzzzzy lack of materials in Maui. So this is what I came up with! What do you think? Ps..here Chris and I have none of our holiday decor available to us so I felt the need to make us something to spruce up the house! So this is not to be sold, this is simply for us, it's kinda cheesy and simple but we like it :)
PSS...The next one I think I'll make is smaller and with white ribbon wrapped around, and I am going to hot glue shells i have from the beaches here on it :) We will see how that goes!!! What do you think about that?? For our bathroom maybe?




2 comments:

  1. So cute!! The flowers are beautiful! You are inspiring me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kat...your wreath is beautiful! I am not crafty but get so inspired when I see work like this....it is adorable....WELL done!!!

    ReplyDelete