Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just a LIL Longer......

Hey guys!!! I have been SOO busy but have had SOO much I have wanted to write about....Can't believe I am actually getting busy here! Starting to have a LIFE! Haha. Well - Tomorrow - I watch our NEW KITTY Patrick (from Spongebob :) ) and Tigger (My baby :) ) and make sure they don't kill one-another...then on thursday I pick up a friend from the airport to stay with us for 4 days! That will be fun! I hope I get some me time in (which I would spend blogging :) ) Ahh. So much to tell you all. So many things decided and soo many joys and thoughts. Soon. Soon :) In the meantime....Check out two of my three boys :) Chris is already MADLY in love with this kitty. Ahh. Darling. 
Just darling :) 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what's been going on! Miss your almost daily blogposts! But so glad you are getting photo work and have friends coming to visit and have a new boy in your house!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm sorry!!! Thank you! Can't wait till you visit!! And You will get to see my BOYs!!!

    ReplyDelete