Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The happy moments at work...

I work at a little market and coffee shop at a new resort thirty minutes from my home. I can't say It's the best job ever but am I spoiled with a view or what? Somehow even though it happens every night, for me, it doesn't get old. Every sunset is completely different and unique and soo exquisite!!! 

Another favorite part of my job is Sofia! She has just blessed my heart this past month when I have needed a friend. She is soo encouraging and positive and optimistic. She is older by a tad, she challenges me (without knowing it) to be better and more mature. I look up to her and appreciate her greatly.

 I get to make coffee at my job...the best thing ever. Every time I make a latte I try latte art :) This isn't my best work but I had my lil camera and time to capture this little heart. Hope yall are able to find an ounce of joy in your job! Those things are what keep us going along with trust and faith in God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment