Thursday, September 30, 2010

Baby Taylor is Turning ONE!!!

Oh my goodness?!? Who would have thought the One Year Birthday is such a big deal!!! Well...in Maui - that's how everybody rolls...Frankly I think it's all for the adults :) There was wonderful food and fun music and a keg of Blue Moon! hah. Lots of socializing and staring at babies..on my part..it was the first "party" I have gone to yet in Maui. Well...I don't know if thats right - but where I brought a gift anyhow (which by the way I had a BLAST doing in Barnes and Nobel..for like an hour!!) The HUGE deal was the CAKE!!! First of all Taylor was ALL smiles ALL day long!! ( He is the baby of one of my first friends here from the poi factory - she was pregnant when I met her and now has a one year old, is pregnant and due very soon with number two girlie and is engaged to be married!) Taylor wasn't quite sure what to do with the cake...ha. After mom and dad did some assisting of hands into cake..and cake on the lips he started to dig in! It was a blast. I truly enjoyed my first baby birthday party :)
 Dad...Mom...and Taylor...
 The Birthday Boy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment