There are SOO many things to write about - my life has finally picked up after 2 years :) haha. I have just missed blogging!!! But I prefer to spend my two seconds reading the blogs I follow - they are so darling and inspirational on all ends :) I am about to go pool crashing with my girlfriend Ileta so I don't have much time!! I'll start with my reading list!! This summer I read "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants", "Eclipse", "Water for Elephants"and "A Woman and her God". All were SOO wonderful. Water for Elephants is different....I Loved the way it was written when the fellow was old...and it was intriguing when he was young as well..although I must warn you there are several graphic sexual parts in there (for those of you un-married conservative readers.) I did love it though overall. The sisterhood - I got all 4 books at salvation army so I look forward to the next three - ( I LOVED the movie..). Eclipse was by FAR the best :) I have yet to read "Breaking Dawn" in the twilight series. A Woman and her God was just so the instruction I needed at the time I needed it. For you ladies felling down it's just wonderful. OK!!! Don DOn DONNNN...my reading list for the crazy thing we call Fall here in Maui - really guys? It's still summer....um here goes...(I HOPE to read it ALL!!!)
- Eat, Pray, Love - Elizabeth Gilbert
- Emma - Jame Austen
- The Sesond Summer of the Sisterhood - Brashares
- The Lucky One - Nicolas Sparks
- Harry Potter 1 - Rowling
All books I have and got from either a garage sale or salvation army!! I am halfway done with 1 and 2 :) Eat Pray Love is great so far...I'm kinda snoozing through the India part though....but I'm told to keep going! I love books. I have a list of ones I want to read but don't have -
- The Help - Kathryn Stockett
- Breaking Dawn - Stephenie Meyer
Our darling NEW KITTY!!!! (A whole other post entirely!!!) helped me formulate this blog photo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment