Whimsical –adjective
1.given to whimsy or fanciful notions; capricious: a pixyish,whimsical fellow.
2.of the nature of or proceeding from whimsy, as thoughts oractions: Her writing showed whimsical notions of humanbehavior.
3.erratic; unpredictable: He was too whimsical with regard to his work.
Wednesday.
So completely without a plan.
Utterly random.
Blissfuly without responsibility.
Just you. Just me.
It's a Whimsical kind-of day.
Wednesday.
Wednesday was Chris' and my only real day off together this week. We awoke pretty early, earlier than usual and decided to head to the beach! Nalgine, book, hat, sunscreen, towels, chairs and Chris' phone prepared us for this venture. Ahh, such a great time of relaxation. 2+Hours of beach and each-other. Nowhere to be, nothing to do but just be. Later that evening Chris took me to Eclipse! YAY! I have been dying for this since it came out! LOVE the twilight series. Mostly cause I read the books first - and my friend Ileta was able to come with us! THat was so fun. Then we parted ways and he held my hand. He watched the sunset with me. He kissed me. People I am soo madly in love with the man i married. So inconceivably & impossibly in Love.



sounds magical :)
ReplyDeletelove these beachy-pictures!
ReplyDeletecouldn't help but notice the TOMS sticker :) love it!!
what a cute couple you and the hubby make :)
Ah thanks krystal it was magical!
ReplyDeleteAlfie!! Thank you, I love the beach photos too :) hah. I HAVE to represent TOMS!!! hah ahh you are too kind.