Sunday, July 18, 2010

The greatest therapy on earth...

DISNEYLAND!!!

"Second star to the right and straight on till morning!!"

I know it's been a while! But I will see yall again in 4 maybe 5 days (depending if we don't want to leave so soon...) after I venture to Disneyland with my Husband Chris. Ahh, I have been there 2ce but the last time was 11yrs ago. It was the most magical vacation EVER with my family - the one in my memory that was a fight free fun loving time. Cannot wait, giddy as a schoolgirl. I feel as if I might never want to come back to "paradise" and just live in the Disney Castle forever. :) Fun questionnaire I'm going to make up about Disneyland!!! Play along! 
  1. Favorite Character...why. - Belle, Ahh I have just always loved her. She LOVED books and was so kind to her father. She had a tender heart too and was so brave. 
  2. Favorite Ride...why. - Pirates of the Caribbean and Indiana Jones!!! (sorry I know thats one..) Love the secret drops on pirates...love the creepy things in Indiana! Thrilling. Adventurous! 
  3. Favorite Gift Item to Purchase...why. - A mug...with all the characters on it..or a fav character..I have one that my Uncle Kris gave me when I was little for my Birthday. It is my favorite mug. It's Aladdin.  
  4. Favorite Park Treat that you HAVE to have...why. - Cotton Candy. Hands Down. It's colorful, it's fluffy, it dissolves on your tongue...who wouldn't love it?!?
  5. Favorite Photo OP...By a ride title? By the flower Mickey entrance? With a character? On a ride? ..- Probably with a favorite Character...with My hubby too. I think that would be best - but my family has one in front of the Mickey Entrance and I definitely want one of those!!!
  6. Most Memorable Moment with a Family or whomever you went to Disneyland with..- I remember LOVING it - but I REALLY remember being with my brothers and thinking that we were lost and that Mom and Dad couldn't find us...I was FREAKING out..and crying and this and that. (This was the first time we went I was in 4th grade). They were just wanting us to go on the car ride and said that it was ok...I couldn't understand that they would find us if we were going on a ride - Scarred me for life. Literally. (ps we they found us and all was well with the world..:))  k - positive memory - Fantasia. AMAZING. Like the fourth of July. With Disney. and Your WHOLE family. Bliss. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE Disney Land!!! I hope to go there with Andrew someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will, just make plans that you want to do, and DO them :) Makes life so much more fun!!!

    ReplyDelete