Monday, July 5, 2010

Maui Rodeo and Bull Bash!

Friday, Chris and I met up with the Booklands to head Upcountry for the Rodeo!!! I was soo trilled and excited for this event, especially since hubby got the day off! So I put on my plaid dress over my leggings, grabbed my winter sweatshirt and headed out the door. Once we got there Stacy, Kai, Michael and I  grabbed a seat and started chatting and checking things out, Chris and Bill hit up the Beer Garden and Chris grabbed me some cotton candy (He's so great! :) )!! This Rodeo was soo completely different than Lyndens! Hah, it was hysterical, It was first of all POURING RAIN, like the whole time :) I kinda loved that part...everything was just so unorganized and there were long gaps between each rider - made us laugh. The MC was so funny and random, and no one was cheering back to him or what not - poor guy..hah. There were some REALLY great rides though, very fun and yet nerve racking to watch. Despite the Maui weirdness, we LOVED it and had a BLAST. We all had Hot Cocoa and were sitting as close as possible to keep warm. Lots of laughter, just a night to remember.
Rodeo 2010!!
Kai, Michael, Stacy
Stacy and I (My Maui Mom :) )
Handsome Hubby.
Kai is soo cute!
Yes, this is a random Child, but I love it.
COTTON CANDY!!!
My view all night, Jackie!
So cool, love this shot.
He had the longest ride!!
YEah, this dude didn't last long.
The most bazar clown EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment